FAUX - Chapter 1 FAUX - Chapter 1

great work

I think the way it was done was cool. Your drawing style is great.
But i think you need to do more drawing, like in the metro-scene, it got kinda boring watching the same drawings all the way thru the dialog.
Can't wait for the next one ;)

Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

Great style

Please make more of these :)
First i thought it would suck, cause the style was so childish, but it was brilliantly done...!

Van o Van Van o Van

Nice work!

I've been watching every one of these cartoons... They are all equally funny! Keep up that good work... :D

Toothbrushland Toothbrushland

Something, something, something ... Eel!

When I saw this, I first thought it would be really boring, but when the toothbrush started singing... That song is just genious!

I thought the humour was really matching with the style of this... Keep up this kinda stuff! :D

Fantastic Realm Chapter 1 Fantastic Realm Chapter 1

Hey, nice work!
I'd love to see more of these commin'!!!
I liked the way you made the magic lock. But anyway, keep up the good work, and make more.

- Cramse (himself)

Madness: Pseudo (Parody) Madness: Pseudo (Parody)

Heey!
What are you so mad about. Nice work! I like the Madness-series myself, and i think it was a great tribute. The drawings of the hands were WAY to nice. The weapons were also very much like the original. Overall, nice work.
A little question: Were did Jesus go? He was there one time, and suddently, he was there again, and then the movie stoppped, AND WHERE DID JESUS GO? WASN'T HE GOING TO DIE??
well, anyways. Nice work. I hope to see more coming up.

KoRRupt responds:

Hah.. He decided to walk out on his boss, the Sheriff ;) I dunno, you can tell I'm a 15 year old animator.. not some hollywood director ;) In all, thanks for watching and reviewing!

The Final Task The Final Task

...

........Nice!....
THAT WAS FUCKIN' NICE!

Cat Gang Cat Gang

WOOOAH

That was ... what can i say ... Why are u sitting here making cartoons for NG when u should stand at the main-gate in front of the Warner Bros. Studio or somthing like that! THAT WAS AMAZING!