FAUX - Chapter 1 FAUX - Chapter 1

great work

I think the way it was done was cool. Your drawing style is great.
But i think you need to do more drawing, like in the metro-scene, it got kinda boring watching the same drawings all the way thru the dialog.
Can't wait for the next one ;)

Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

Great style

Please make more of these :)
First i thought it would suck, cause the style was so childish, but it was brilliantly done...!

Van o Van Van o Van

Nice work!

I've been watching every one of these cartoons... They are all equally funny! Keep up that good work... :D

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

really cool

Couldn't help thinking the style was like... playstation!
don't get me wrong, it just feels like something I would even buy for a console (if it was bigger tho) ...
the gameplay and everything was great...
All I was missing was more. LUVED it :D <3

Covert Front episode 1 Covert Front episode 1

Nice game :)

Just wanted to let you know I found a bug, but couldn't PM you 'bout it!!
I had picked up the matches, clock key and crowbar (the rest not found yet or used), when I somehow managed to put the clock key in the matches place in the top bar. Then, trying to sort things out, I removed the layer that comes out when you select something, and later I wasn't able to USE the clock key.

Now I have to start all over, but the game was great, so it'll be allright :)

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Nice work, DOOOD!

Hey ... Nice work dude!
I think that this game is very original, and the idea of making your own track is a missing thing on newgrounds.
COOL!
Here's my song:
3---2---1---3-3-3---3---3---3---3---3--9---1---3---3---0--- 0---9---------------------c---a---a-----c-a---c---b---b---b- --bbbc---4---c---a---c---------------------------------a---a ---7-7-7-7-a---0---0---0---0--a---a-2-a---0---0---0---a----- ----------------